THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

joi, 17 decembrie 2009

Aminirile rudelor...


Navigam pe internet,cand am dat peste cateva amintiri de la rudele lui Mike.Pentru cei care inca nu stiau,la Staples Centre fiecare a scris amintiri catre Michael intr-o carte cu poze.Priviti ce a scris Rebbie fratelui sau:

''I love you so much and I'm looking forward for the time when I'll see you again on Earth.I know this is something you not only cherished but talked about with others.Then the world will be a paradise,a place free from corruption and poverty.Then the world will be a place of true peace and serenity.This is what we were all looking to,then I'll see you again.Sleep in peace,because as the bible says,you're just asleep,and I look forward to life without end at last.-Your sister Rebbie-''

Mda...aceasta e Rebbie...avem si poza...so explore it...

0 comentarii: